GM Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) is a benefits package for used General Motors products including Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC. GM CPO, also known as Owner Care, does not apply to Cadillac vehicles, since Caddy has its own pre-owned program called Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned that differs slightly. GM CPO includes the following elements:
- 2-Year/30,000-Mile Standard Maintenance Plan: starting with the delivery of your GM CPO vehicle, the plan provides a 2-year or 30,000-mile standard vehicle maintenance that includes tire rotations, multi-point vehicle inspections, and oil changes (based on the vehicle's Oil Life Monitor system).
- Two Warranties: a 12-month/12,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty plus a 5-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation
- 3-Day/150-Mile Customer Satisfaction Guarantee (this one varies by state)
- 3-month trials of OnStar and SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- For more info, click on Request More Info or contact
Monique Lara (361)429-0714 John Callison (361)945-9721
Alisha Hogon (361)815-8403 Bob Taylor (361)815-0845
Dan Gonzales (361)737-3502 Raul Garza (361)904-5174
- Stuart Crouch (817)307-2698 Justin Carr (817)312-6266
Adam Bracken (469)732-7306